Community Meeting # 11
Regular community meeting Wednesday of Vaasa Hacklab 02.11.2016 1930 @ Hacklab
community meeting, first Wednesday of each month, at around 1930, after eating.
Upcoming interesting events
Status of wood workshop?
- vaasanverstas.fi domain has been reserved.
- Charlotta has a few idea 's, drafts for the logo. Discussion to continue in the telegram / IRC
- More promotion needed for wood workshop. Printed material to be Considered.
- Slow progress at organizing the woodworkshop. Can do more.
- Hoping to get more electricity (hardware) to tie wood work . Installing is not a problem.
- Multipage webpage system to be checked.
Courses (what to organize)
Requested (unconfirmed) courses
- finnish (:
- woodturning (anders?)
- Member count
- mailing list count
- Newspapers to be stored somewhere. Physical ones at the moment in a box somewhere.
- Storage policy
- Bonk rotation already in active use.
- Blogpost/RTFM page about this topic?
- "Do Not Hack" tagging projects
- Blue pieces of paper already exist, someone should make an RTFM post
- Make sure the workshop in total is feasible in economic calculations.
- Branding "Vaasan verstas" -puutyöt -> new blog vaasanverstas.fi?
- Info display (mikeful)
- Hacklab book swap box
- RTFM needed
Membership management (Noobidoo)
Status: Grant applications?
- We got Holvi pro account and credit card
- Members should support Hacklab by paying more monthly fee if able